Tuesday, December 9, 2008

GIMP and teeth



First go at blogging. You know how some people jump straight into cold water and others walk in slowly. I'm the latter. So I'm jumping right into this blogging thing. Very caution to the wind, uncharacteristic and exciting. I'm not very computer savvy, so here goes.

After lurking around the Etsy Forums , I found out about a free software program called GIMP. Its image manipulation software. I've been using it to edit pics for my store ketzl.etsy.com and have started creating some original art.

The next step is to print out some of the pics to see how they look.

My little tacker, Harrison (10 mths) is teething. Talk about miserable. He clings on like a barnacle.
And my best girl, Emily (7 yrs) just lost another baby tooth, which she has left out for the fang fairy, with a tiny glass of water and an olive. Yes, the tooth fairy likes olives.

No comments: