Thursday, April 1, 2010

Babies Galore

So many people I know have had babies or are expecting. Over the last couple of months I have added new patterns to my etsy shop with quite a few booties.














Maryjanes with a nice wide strap are pretty unisex. It just depends on the colour one uses.




I discovered Lily Sugar'n Creme cotton yarn. I have to buy it from the US and wait a week for it to arrive, but it's worth it. A good exercise in delay gratification. I order through Spin Blessings and they are always very quick to post it out, and they accept Paypal!

Still love Heirloom 8ply cotton, which is light worsted, and I've also started using Red Heart.


I didn't have any boys style booties, so I came up with a little boot design, which can be either short or tall.














These unisex baby shoes are made with Patons Smoothie.















The ladies cloche hat is adjustable (via the ribbon) to fit teen to adult.






These shell scrubbies are quick to make and the bright colours are so cheery. I came up with the design by accident when I was experimenting with new flower designs.




My pattern pack (4 crochet patterns for $10) is going great guns.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi,
I just love all your crochet patterns & have just brought 4 bootie patterns from your Esty Store, a friend is having a baby in May & I have been busy crocheting her a whole lot of baby stuff for her shower on Sunday so thanks for the inspiration & the patterns.
I adore the mermaid tail, my 8 year old daughter is hugeley into anything to do with Bratz or Barbie so I would love to make her some for her dols... are you going to sell the patterns at your Esty store because I would love to buy it from you if you are.
Hugs
Michelle